I managed to pick a Deff Dread up on eBay the other day for a very cheap price. It turned up Friday morning in the post and while it was missing a couple of pieces and was a bit damaged overall I am happy with it.
Above you can see the condition it arrived in, the first job was to fix the right arm which had been broken in the post. After this I attached the 2 rokkit launchers to the body. The right arm was also missing he connection for a power claw so I had to convert the arm a bit using a spare killa kan arm.
The shoulder guards were trimmed down so that they fitted closer to the body. I also removed the jaw and replaced it with the jaw with tusks.
The exhausts on the back will be converted using some styrene tubes that I am waiting to have delivered. After this I may add some more detail , hopefully this week I can get hold of some more killa kans as well to fill out the dread mob more.